Business & Strategy Analyst – Montreal
Reports to: CEO
Canderel Group is seeking a driven Business & Strategy Analyst to assist with analyzing Real Estate data sets and translate into key insights and trends to help with leadership’s decision-making. The Business & Strategy Analyst helps developing plans and business intelligence that support organizational growth.
- Identify corporate acquisition targets across North America
- Conduct research and analysis of corporate acquisition opportunities and present insights, analysis and conclusions in a clear, understandable, and valuable way through meetings and documentation
- Research and evaluate start-up and partnerships opportunities
- Research and evaluate Proptech and Cleanteach ideas
- Coordinate acquisition due diligence process with external and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive Committee on strategic plans, annual budgets and growth strategies
- Prepare board level presentations and update reports
- Participate in company’s business development meetings and provide research and coordination for such
- Work with financial analysts to prepare investment committee submissions
- Provides ad-hoc support for special projects for the CEO requiring strategic thinking and financial analysis
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering, Economics or other related field
- High academic credentials
- Proficiency with MS Office suite – strong ability with Excel is an asset (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Comfortable to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, without sacrificing attention to detail;
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines, balancing multiple priorities and stakeholder relationships;
- Good team player
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset and curious
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and French
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National firstname.lastname@example.org.