Coordinator, Executive Team
Reports to: CEO
Canderel is one of Canada’s largest private developers and real estate service providers. It manages more than 23M sf of commercial real estate and has a multi-billion-dollar development pipeline. Canderel’s CEO is leading the organization through its next phase of growth which includes transformation of its operating platform, along with ambitious growth plans for its multiple business lines.
This role works closely with the CEO & the Executive team to support and help execute business initiatives across the full spectrum of the company’s activities, in essence to enhance the CEO’s and the Executive team’s productivity and reach. Tasks will be extremely varied and will include the following items:
Perform financial analysis including compilation of data for various reports;
- Coordinate strategic planning process;
- Research various Real Estate related topics;
- Support Internal and external communications;
- Participate in various internal committees (including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee);
- Coordinate Town Halls hosted by CEO, Employee Newsletters, and other internal & external events and PR initiatives;
- Project manage various internal and external initiatives (innovation, culture etc)
- Research, adoption and roll-out of new cloud-based technologies to enhance efficiencies;
- On behalf of the CEI, act as first point of contact and provide general information to staff, clients and the public;
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in as paperless as possible environment;
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization when interacting with all parties;
- Perform other related responsibilities as requested from time to time.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Graduate from a well-recognized B.Comm or MBA Program, top of class academic results;
- Robust written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent understanding of technology and ease in handling new technologies;
- Ability to work independently and manage multi-task;
- Bilingual in English and French (written and verbal);
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times; Always work with discretion and trust;
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting deadlines;
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Analytical skills – able to analyze and interpret information quickly;
- Facilitation and coordination skills is an asset;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities;
- A team player.
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.