HR – Human Resources Business Partner – Edmonton
Canderel is seeking an experienced Manager, Talent, Culture & Innovation (HRBP) to join our team. Canderel’s core business is Real Estate investment, development and property management. The Manager, Talent, Culture & Innovation will be a supportive problem solver who can think outside the box. Reporting to the Vice-President, Talent, Culture and Innovation, the Manager will be required to collaborate with a variety of departments in a professional manner throughout Alberta.
- Develop business partnerships and provide strategic coaching to Canderel leaders at all levels.
- Support Canderel leaders and managers through all HR processes, including talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management and organizational design and change.
- Support employees through talent management cycle.
- Identify learning and development needs for Canderel employees and managers and participate in the roll out of training initiatives.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, and conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations as necessary.
- Lead and participate in key HR strategic projects that aim to enhance the employee experience at Canderel.
- Use Canderel data-based insights from trends and metrics to create and implement solutions, programs, and policies.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- 7+ years’ experience in HR, with 3+ years in a Business Partner role – experience in Real Estate is an asset
- Strong knowledge of employment laws & practices
- Demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity and skillful at balancing business needs with HR best practices
- Ability to build effective partnerships across the business
- Experience driving key programs and processes (performance management cycles, calibration facilitation, compensation planning, people leader coaching, employee relations/conflict resolution, organizational design, etc.)
- Solution driven with strong common sense
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National firstname.lastname@example.org.