IT Support Analyst – Edmonton
Canderel Management Inc. is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our team who can aid in supporting the operation of the business objectives, support development projects, improve productivity and efficiencies, and assist with the company vision. Reporting to the Team Lead, IT Operations, the IT Support Analyst will focus delivering on end user application, system, network and infrastructure needs within the Canderel Group of companies.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative and analytical mindset that works closely with other departments to support technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Provide timely and friendly front-line IT support services to all Canderel locations with primary focus on Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
- Interact with a centralized ticketing system that is used to collect end-user incident reports, computer asset information, and other information relevant to the timely identification and resolution of IT related problems.
- Assist in the collection, recording, and upkeep of IT related best practices, system configurations and diagrams, asset inventory, policy, and procedures.
- Install, configure, and maintain end-user applications and devices (MS Office 365, Windows 10, Mobile device management, IP telephony, helpdesk ticketing system, Zoom video conferencing).
- Install, configure, and maintain domain-based Windows desktops and laptops (Windows 10, Mac OS).
- Support networked printers and end-user peripheral devices.
- Provide basic support of the corporate phone system.
- Perform network device log and policy analysis, general upkeep and maintenance of hardware, patch/update management, as needed.
- Perform other technical tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- You understand Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking at an basic level.
- You have the ability to work independently on site at your location. Remote guidance and team escalation points will be available. You must be proactive in identifying, reporting, and troubleshooting problems and you must be able to provide full and excellent service to your internal and external customers and partners.
- You must have great communications skills, be an active listener, and be very friendly.
- You must be extremely responsive to end-user needs and be willing and able to understand the problem they are experiencing.
- You must have a natural desire to provide good and friendly customer service and to stick with a problem until it is solved.
- You have an eye for accuracy, you pay attention to detail, and the work you deliver reflects this.
- You must be organized and able to manage your time efficiently.
- You must have a good work ethic and be on time in the morning and at meetings.
- You are expected to carry a mobile device and respond to voice calls, emails, and text messages in a timely manner.
- You must read, write, and speak English.
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National firstname.lastname@example.org.