Lease Administrator – Montreal
Reports to: Senior Lease Administrator
Canderel is seeking an experienced Lease Administrator to join our team. Canderel’s core business is commercial property management. The Lease Administrator will be a highly detail orientated individual who desires an opportunity to be a part of a vibrant, fast paced, work environment with a high attention to detail. Reporting to the Senior Lease Administrator, the Lease Administrator will be required to collaborate with a variety of departments in a professional manner.
- Maintain and upkeep lease documents in our data base and tenant files.
- Maintain and upkeep of building plans
- Processing Documents: read documents, set up billing and leasing notes in Real Estate software/accounting software and prepare lease profiles
- Abstracting and interpreting commercial leases such as new leases, assignments, renewals, amendments, parking agreements, storage agreement, property management agreements, and prepare lease summaries with superior attention to detail.
- Set up and maintain Tenants in the accounting system
- Scan and file lease documentation into the database
- Prepare commission vouchers
- Follow up on lease expiries and missing documents
- Maintain tracking system of all lease documents to be processed
- Monitor critical dates such as condition dates, lease expiries, options to renew and options to terminate
- Ensure the accuracy of the data entered and prioritize workload while respecting the policies and procedures;
- Maintain lease administration processes
- Undertake other duties and special projects as required
Be a collaborative team player with an ability to work independently with a willingness to pitch in and learn new skills.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly detail oriented
- Positive, ready to work attitude
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working with lease documentation
- Experienced with digital/paperless programs such as Docusign, Adobe and Microsoft Office programs
- Experienced with accounting systems (such as MRI and/or Yardi)
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National email@example.com.