Leasing Administration Assistant – Montreal
Senior Lease Administrator
Canderel is seeking an experienced Administrator to join our team. This role is an opportunity to gain experience in the Real Estate sector. The Lease Administration Assistant will be a highly detail orientated individual who desires an opportunity to be a part of a vibrant, fast paced, work environment with a passion for learning new things. Reporting to the Senior Lease Administrator, the Lease Administration Assistant will be required to collaborate with a variety of team members in a professional manner.
- Processing Documents (parking/storage agreements, licenses and other agreements): Read documents, set up billing and leasing notes in either MRI or Yardi, Prepare Lease profiles
- Document Tracking: Keep tracking system up to date, document follow ups
- Monthly Expiry Reports: Once a month follow up with leasing department and/or property management department for outstanding agreements.
- Stacking Plans: Monthly updates
- Acquisitions of New Properties and/or New Property Management Mandates: Set up of lease safe files electronically (in both LA and LaserFiche files) and original lease safe files (where required);
- Disposition of Properties: Set up electronically building, tenants & documents to be reviewed by Lease Administration
- Electronic Files Upkeep: Update various Lease Administration documents electronically
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Strong written and oral communication – bilingual with French & English will be considered an advantage
- Highly detail oriented
- Positive, ready to learn attitude
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Experienced with digital/paperless programs such as Docusign, Adobe and
- Microsoft Office programs
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National email@example.com.