Marketing Coordinator – Toronto
Marketing Director, Residential
Canderel is looking for a professional and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our Residential Development Marketing team. As a Marketing Coordinator, your top priority will be to support the Marketing and Sales team with planning and implementing various marketing and communication campaigns including marketing collateral, print and online advertising, and events to help generate excitement around our pre-construction residential condominiums. This is a permanent position with opportunities for future growth.
- Assist and work closely with Marketing Director;
- Co-Lead meetings with Marketing Director;
- Coordinate and execute sales and marketing strategies;
- Put together workback calendars outlining critical deadlines and efficiently and effectively meet deadlines;
- Prepare and maintain budgets for launches, events, media, advertising, design etc.
- Create and maintain content calendars, including Facebook and Instagram posts, Instagram stories, email campaigns, blogs, listing promotion, YouTube videos and more;
- Coordinate and execute marketing events; liaise with catering and event management vendors;
- Attend and oversee sales and marketing events (events held during daytime, evening and/or weekends);
- Oversee and liaise with project teams that includes Architects, Interior Designers, Public Relations, advertising and rendering Agencies;
- Review and proof architectural floor plans and all sales and marketing materials to ensure accuracy;
- Work with mailing houses on mass distribution of invites, mail pieces and marketing materials;
- Create, prepare, distribute, and monitor email campaigns using CRM system;
- Create and prepare PowerPoint presentations;
- Prepare weekly to-do list and agendas; and provide thorough follow-up.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- University degree or College diploma in marketing, communications, or related field;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an agency, real estate or direct to consumer marketing environment;
- Experience in new condominium development and previous involvement in pre‐planning stages of new condominium launches is an asset;
- Some knowledge of the Greater Toronto real estate market/trends (asset);
- Highly motivated, and hardworking with passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts;
- A team player and communicator;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Able to multi‐task with the ability to remain detailed-oriented;
- Strong work ethic, quick learner, works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Must have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Robust research skills and a self-starter attitude is necessary;
- Exceptional grammar and written communication skills with a strong command of the English language;
- Experience and proficiency in using social media marketing platforms (including paid advertising) – Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram;
- Graphic design knowledge considered a asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National email@example.com.