Office Administrator – Edmonton
Director of Real Estate Administration
Canderel is seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our team. Canderel’s core business is commercial property management. The Office Administrator will be a highly detail orientated individual who desires an opportunity to be a part of a vibrant, fast paced, work environment with a high attention to detail. Reporting to the Director of Real Estate Administration, the Office Administrator will be required to collaborate with a variety of departments in a professional manner.
- Answer and manage inbound telephone inquiries, referring to the appropriate individuals or departments, as necessary.
- Respond to telephone and in-person inquiries from prospective customers and other parties.
- Manage and maintain the MITEL phone system.
- Enter ANGUS work orders as needed.
- Welcome office visitors & ensure they complete the COVID-19 business visitor declaration form.
- Maintain the boardroom meeting bookings & calendar in outlook.
- Clean/disinfect using COVID-19 health & safety protocol after boardroom meetings.
- Coordinate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail/packages (MC Dispatch, Purolator, UPS & Canada Post)
- Provide a monthly report to corporate accounting with postage charges for the month.
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery and general office supplies. Place orders as necessary with Supreme Basics & Staples, order coffee supplies as needed.
- Maintain and distribute the Master Property List.
- Update Yardi with any tenant setup/changes.
- Maintain tenant directories for all properties.
- Maintain the tenant emergency contact binders.
- Draft tenant general notices and memos for property managers.
- Create future forms for tenants rent step up letters that will go out as a letter in the future.
- Draft all rent escalation letters & mail out once the approval process is complete
- Provide technology support to office
- MITEL Phone system – setup new hires in the directory, manage long distance codes and photocopier codes. Distribute phone lists to staff.
- KONICA Minolta – place service orders as requested. Restock and order any supplies that are low.
- Onsite tenant contact to enter ANGUS work orders for Canderel.
- Save the I24 daily reports to the server.
- Compile MC Dispatch orders against monthly invoice, provide charge back packages to corporate accounting.
- Compile Konic Minolta monthly reports for all four devices, provide reports to corporate accounting.
- Filing – past tenants & new tenants
- Maintain the file “key box codes”
- Jobs & tasks as assigned.
- Provide support to Real Estate Administrator during budget & year end seasons.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly detail oriented
- Positive, ready to work attitude
- Experienced with digital/paperless programs such as Docusign, Adobe and Microsoft Office programs.