Tenant Services and Digital Marketing Coordinator – Toronto
Senior Property Manager
The Tenant Services and Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for liaising with external marketing agencies to promote, advertise and market 777 Bay Street retailers and the overall property, and to co-ordinate and assist with virtual and on-site tenant events, communications and tenant appreciation initiatives.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, the Tenant Services and Digital Marketing Coordinator, will work with external agencies, tenants and the Property Management team.
This is a full-time position.
- Act as a liaison with tenants, external marketing resources, and industry stakeholders,
- Assist in the development and curation of engaging content for social media platforms,
- Attend weekly and monthly digital media strategy meetings ensuring execution of a results driven
- Ensure a unified brand voice is maintained between external agencies and internal marketing campaigns,
- Plan, advertise and co-ordinate promotional and/or tenant community events,
- Attend virtual and on-site tenant events and assist with marketing and or/ promotion of same,
- Keep abreast of the latest marketing practices and technologies monitoring social media practices
- Collaborate with Canderel Marketing and Property Management Teams and external stakeholders on events and/or campaigns
- Maintain the Canderel Plus app with relevant site information and events
- Excellent customer service and listening skills,
- Ability to think creatively and use own initiative,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills,
- Excellent understanding of technology,
- In-depth experience with search engine marketing, display advertising networks and retargeting, specifically with Google Ads,
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in SEO, SEM and Google Ads,
- Knowledge of ad serving technologies and online advertising concepts,
- Demonstrated track record creating and executing lead generating online marketing campaigns.
- Marketing or business graduate,
- 0-3 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in digital content, social media and the marketing of services,
- A sense of humor and energetic
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National firstname.lastname@example.org.