Budget Analyst – Toronto
- Preparation of budget documentation;
- Coordination of budget inputs from various departments including leasing assumptions, expense / contract expenditures, capital planning;
- Review budget input for completeness and accuracy; follows up on additional information and/or further clarification;
- Communication and collaboration with operating/accounting departments to establish relevant budgeting costs and forecasts;
- Review tenant leases to establish accurate allowable cost allocations;
- Prepare standard and special reports as required;
- Recommend strategies to keep operating costs within a competitive range;
- Assist in administrative duties by calculating and providing annual budgeted and actual rent calculations;
- Updates approved budgets in accounting software.
- Completion of an Accounting Degree or equivalent Commercial Property Accounting work experience;
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel is required;
- YARDI/MRI experience will be considered an advantage;
- Satisfactory police record clearance.
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National email@example.com.