Leasing Manager – Edmonton – ECC
Senior Vice-President, Leasing
Canderel is looking for an enthusiastic Leasing Manager to oversee day to day leasing for a portfolio of downtown office, retail for a large institutional client. The Leasing Manager is responsible for managing broker relations, leasing and income projections, lease documentation and financial analyses, the Leasing Manager is a growth-focused role.
- Responsible for the leasing performance of a portfolio of assets in order that the Company meets or exceeds their annual targets;
- Develop, review and manage all leases, offers to lease, agreements and contracts;
- Manage negotiations through completion and follow-up of all lease related issues;
- Coordinate the leasing efforts with property operations, lease administration /asset management and accounting groups;
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing updating of strategies for the properties within the portfolio;
- Actively participate and take ownership of the property budget process as it relates to annual leasing assumptions;
- Maintain records and have in depth knowledge of various market information;
- Establish and/or maintain strong industry presence and profile and foster relationships in both the Broker and Tenant communities;
- Liaise with Asset Management Team as it relates to strategy/recommendations, all relevant leasing decisions and detailed financial analysis;
- Provide support to the Acquisitions and Asset Management teams with respect to strategic planning, acquisitions and dispositions. Monitor market activity and identify acquisition and/or potential business opportunities;
- Responsibilities include detailed report preparation and presentation.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Must have and maintain a Real Estate license in good standing;
- 3-7 years’ experience with real estate development and/or real estate brokerage;
- Network of contacts and sources in the industry;
- Experience with social media channels;
- Strong initiative and self-managing skills to work independently with minimal direction;
- Strong relationship skills, superior oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships at all levels; ability to exercise confidentiality; displays enthusiasm and has a desire to learn; team player;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National email@example.com.