Our programs & performance
We’ve created a set of tools used to monitor, mitigate and communicate the environmental impact of our properties. We call it sustainable operations.
Our new developments
All of our new developments are high performing, healthy spaces. Because each and every one is held to the standards of our Green Building Program.
- Uses design features that reduce environmental impact and improve occupants’ health & wellness
- Considers environmental and social impact when selecting materials and equipment
- Implements a construction management plan that reduces site pollution and nuisance to communities
- Takes measures to protect biodiversity
- Evaluates the feasibility of third party certifications
2018 Key Performance Metrics
Our tenant participation
We believe that building strong partnerships with our tenants improves our environmental footprint. Now and in the long run. Our occupants play a key role — in how they use our resources, and how they go about achieving their own sustainability goals. We want to help.
Through our Tenant Engagement program, we offer newsletters, building events and support to various Green Teams. We also successfully run various campaigns across our entire portfolio focusing on green actions. Two of those include Earth Hour, where we promote energy conservation measures, and Earth Week where we run electronic waste drives. Together with our tenants, we make a formidable team in reducing our footprint.